* 12th Annual Small Works of Great Importance National Juried Exhibition--Edward Hopper House Art Center, Nyack, NY, juried by Andrea Lilienthal.
* 88th Annual Juried Exhibition--Greenwich Art Society, Bendheim Gallery, Greenwich Arts Center, Greenwich, CT, juried by Charles Ray, former Director of Silvermine Guild of Artists, New Canaan, CT
* Small Works Open Juried Show--Mamaroneck Atrists' Guild, Larchmont, NY, juried by Benjamin Ortiz, Curator of Art at University of Connecticut, Stamford Gallery, Stamford, CT.
* 25th Annual Artist/Teacher Juried Exhibition--NYC Art Teachers Association, Cork Gallery, Avery Fisher Hall , Lincoln Center, New York, NY, juried by Mike Deetsch, Senior Museum Educator, Brooklyn Museum of Art.
* Small Treasures--Katonah Museum Artists Association, Northern Westchester Center for the Arts, Mt. Kisco, NY
* Small Works Show--Upstream Gallery, Dobbs Ferry, NY
* Pen and Brush Annual Non-Members Juried Exhibiton--Pen and Brush, New York, NY, juried by the Members of the Pen and Brush, Inc.
* Northern Westchester Hospital Invitational Exhibit--Katonah Museum Artists Association, Northern Westchester Hospital, Mt. Kisco, NY. Selective Show by Invitation.
* Artist/Teacher Exhibition--NYC Art Teachers Association, Broome St. Gallery, New York, NYhere to add text.